To enrich the lives of Andover alumni by inspiring them to live the values of the Academy and to be a catalyst for lifetime engagement.
What the Alumni Council does:
- Alumni Council committees maintain contact between the alumni and selected areas of school life and serve to support the Academy in various endeavors involving alumni.
- In alternating years, the Council oversees the nominations that lead to the election of two Alumni Trustees who serve four-year terms on the Board of Trustees.
- The Alumni Council welcomes the newly graduated class into alumni status.
- The President presides over the Annual Meeting of the Alumni Association each year on reunion weekend.
- The Alumni Council President serves a three-year term on the Board of Trustees.
- The Alumni Council chooses new members each year in such a way as to recognize significant volunteer service and provide a living profile of the entire alumni body.
Alumni Council Officers:
David Brown '95, Vice President. Davis is a thoughtful, analytical, and enthusiastic freelance producer and writer with varied experience in scripted and non-scripted programming. He is a strong leader and contributor in all stages from pre to post production. His production credits include projects with FUSE TV, MTV, VH1, and coverage of the Olympics.